Women’s Long-Term Recovery
Take The Time To Make A Lasting Change
We know you have your own unique story that may include prior treatment, long-term addiction, trauma, loss, and/or grief. Southeast Florida Women’s Rehab is a safe place for you to truly heal from the struggles that you have been dealing with.
Could Southeast Florida Women’s Rehab Recovery Program Help Me?
If you answer yes to any of these questions, our women’s recovery program may be a life-changing next step.
- I have been to prior residential treatments.
- My family members are strongly encouraging me to go to the recovery program.
- I have a history of numerous unsuccessful attempts at recovery (which may not include treatment).
- I have extensive legal issues due to my drug and alcohol use.
- I have limited support from my family or my home environment is dysfunctional.
- I am homeless.
- I have extensive mental health issues.
- I have a significant history of abuse or trauma.
- I have an extensive history of drug use.
- I have a history of IV drug use.
- I am currently unemployed and have few employment opportunities.
- I have a desire to go to the recovery program or feel I have to go.
- I have a strained relationship, custody, or CPS case with my children.
Southeast Florida Women’s Rehab Addiction Treatment Center Can Help
Whatever life-controlling issues you are facing, Southeast Florida Women’s Rehab is here to help! Southeast Florida Women’s Rehab, a part of Teen Challenge, is one of the most effective, low-cost addiction treatment solutions available today for adult women. This Christian women’s residential program helps ladies who are dealing with:
- Alcohol Abuse
- Anger Management
- Drug Abuse
- Family Conflict
- Self Esteem
- Gambling Addiction
- Relationship Issues
- Harmful Thoughts
- Isolation & Loneliness
- Trauma and PTSD
- Substance Abuse
- And much more!
Southeast Florida Women’s Rehab program provides healthy food and exercise, peer-to-peer, group and individual counseling, spiritual training, and life coaching. The safe, clean, home-like environment is managed by caring, well-trained staff, most having come through addiction recovery themselves. With their experience and guidance, women struggling with addiction have trustworthy advocates to help them through the recovery process.
If you or a loved one is struggling with addiction, don’t hesitate to call. Southeast Florida Women’s Rehab is ready to help!